Bunk bed setup on Liberty 8D balcony?

crusinjet

Does anyone know or have pictures of the setup with the bunk bed, king bed and sofa? I can't picture where the bunk bed will be in relation to the king bed. Is it directly above the bed or off to one side or above the sofa bed? I have searched pictures for balcony rooms but I have not seen any with the bunk bed down.

The upper bunk is above the sofa. The sofa isn't a typical sofabed, they just take the back piece off and the base is the bed. When you look at the setup, the upper and sofa look like a set of bunk beds. The regular bed will be beside that.

478.jpg

The upper bunk is above the sofa. The sofa isn't a typical sofabed, they just take the back piece off and the base is the bed. When you look at the setup, the upper and sofa look like a set of bunk beds. The regular bed will be beside that.

478.jpg

Thank you very much that is very helpful. It looks like the couch bed is shorter than the bunk. Is that correct? My son is only 14 but he is 6'1" so I'm just trying to get an idea where he will sleep.

The couch is flush against the far wall, where the upper bunk is a couple inches away, so I think they are pretty close to the same length. But I think it will be a little short for him either way he goes. I'm 6'5 and when I laid down on the sofa to try it out, my feet were quite a ways past the end, but that happens to me with most beds if I'm laying straight out.

Archived