Transfer advice needed

CLEMM

MY DH and I are cruising from Rome in October and have arranged for cruise air which includes the transfers. Since we will be arrivng early we forfeit our arrival transfer. However, we will be heading right to the Rome airport upon return so we might as well use the included transfer to the airport right? Is there a downside to this such as too much chaos, always runs late, loses your baggage or anything else that might make me want to book my own transfer. If I decide to use it is there anything else I need to do besides show up at the appointed area? Will Celebrity know that I am using the return transfer if I didn't use the arrival transfer? I appreciate your thoughts.

You have not said when your flight leaves FCO. I assume since the cruise line booked your flights, the return is not too early. If the flight is easy to make, you might as well take the cruise transfer. It will cost you 120 Euros +/- for a private driver to get you to FCO. The cruise line bus works just fine and you really don't have to notify them until you get a paper in your cabin asking about your return plans. Then just fill out Cruise Line Transfers.

My flight out of FCO is at 10:40 AM. Celebrity said anything after 10:00 is OK. I did use Custom Air but they allowed the flight so I assume it is not too early. I know of many others from the roll call with earlier flights. Thanks for the advice. I thought I might as well save the money but was concerned that it would be a huge hassle.

Archived