Which 2 dresses for my formal night?

tsb702

Hey there miss Kellie!

You can dress up on your cruise too, why not right! We could start a new trend ;).

I just noticed that you look like you will be on the same cruise we are on...July 17 on the dream...we will be sure to look around just to see how gorgeous you will look in your dresses!! Have fun and enjoy!!

I just noticed that you look like you will be on the same cruise we are on...July 17 on the dream...we will be sure to look around just to see how gorgeous you will look in your dresses!! Have fun and enjoy!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! That's the one, I can't wait. :) thank you,that's very sweet. Be sure to stop and say hello too! We would love to make some new cruise buddies!

Can't you come up with some new material? We've all heard your Walmart line over and over and over. We get it, you think Carnival is like Walmart.

Hmm looks like someone is insecure. I dont even shop at walmart, but I dont care who does..someone who has to put down any cruise line is quite insecure, and judging from many of your comments about walmart, you seem to have a lot of experience with them steve!!

I vote for F3 and L1...soo pretty! My daughter and I cruise together and we both wear formal gowns on elegant nights. We also wear short dresses on the other nights because we just enjoy dressing up. She is now 20 and we have done this tradition since she was 15. It is fun for us and I have so many great photos and memories from cruising with her. Do not worry about being overdressed. Life is too short to worry about that kind of stuff, so just go for it and enjoy! :)

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! That's the one, I can't wait. :) thank you,that's very sweet. Be sure to stop and say hello too! We would love to make some new cruise buddies!

We will do our best to find you, looks like the ship is just about full! Our son is getting married on the beach in st thomas so we are all excited!

I vote for F3 and L1...soo pretty! My daughter and I cruise together and we both wear formal gowns on elegant nights. We also wear short dresses on the other nights because we just enjoy dressing up. She is now 20 and we have done this tradition since she was 15. It is fun for us and I have so many great photos and memories from cruising with her. Do not worry about being overdressed. Life is too short to worry about that kind of stuff, so just go for it and enjoy! :)

Thanks VT mom! That's a great tradition, I would hope to someday be able to do that with my daughter. :)

We will do our best to find you, looks like the ship is just about full! Our son is getting married on the beach in st thomas so we are all excited!

That's great! Congrats on the new addition to the family, have a wonderful time at the wedding!

HEEEEEEEEEEY! You're from Vegas too ?!!!!!!!!! Awesome! I noticed that everyone totally loves it when you are dressed to the T on the formal nights. They took pics of me last time, it was too cute!

OMG SAME HERE .. its super adorable .. n ppls complement u thruout the cruise .. rnt u that girl that wore _____ dress .. i wanted to tell u it was gorgeous .. i was like AWWwWwWw .. LOVE IT :D

o wow ur from vegas!!! im in class right now tho lol im sure ur doing much more interesting stuff rIGht now haha ..

F3 and L1 is my vote! On the first elegant night it's the Captain's Gala dinner and folks do dress up a bit more than on the second one. I use to wear formal gowns all the time since my husband was Active Duty Army and Ball Gowns were a staple in my closet.:) Now he's be retired for a few years we both go a bit more casual but every now and then one of those gowns makes a comeback! ;) Dress up as much as you want it's your Cruise and I'm sure the man with you will appreciate it and be proud to have you on his arm!:D

I like #1 (F1 Red) then #5 (L2 blue but black would be nice as well) and then #6 (L4 Red again).

#2 The pink on the bottom is out of place. Maybe in person it looks better.

#3 I don't like the bottom, what looks like really large pleats.

#4 The white one isn't bad but I don't like the drapie look

Whatever you wear I am sure you will be beautiful :)

Hey everyone! I need some help chosing my dresses please. I have the body to pull off the dress...just having a hard time deciding. Thanks!!!!

I was thinking to the the fitted on the 1st formal night, and the flowy one the second formal night (...because I plan on pigging out... I deserve it after all this darn working out!!!!!)

FITTED

F1.

ALYCEPROMDRESSES6401_front.jpg

F2.

ALYCEPROMDRESSES6399_front.jpg

F3.

35349_frontbdazzle2010promdresses.jpg

LOOSE

L1.

SHIMMERPROMDRESSES59947.jpg

L2.(IN BLACK)

SHIMMERPROMDRESSES59114.jpg

L4.

6009191d-f720-4331-9be1-efce8e952ba9.jpg

I know this doesn't help, but they are all beautiful dresses. I like the last one the least though. I would see which one looks the best on me and go from there.

Can't you come up with some new material? We've all heard your Walmart line over and over and over. We get it, you think Carnival is like Walmart.

Yes and the former CEO of CCL corp has stated it is a compliment when that was stated.

Steve

Welcome to Walmart:) of the seas

These are all GORGEOUS dresses! Since it looks as if you have dark hair in your avatar picture my favorite color for you would be red. Of course it's one of my favorite colors anyway, LOL!

So my vote goes to F3,F1 and L4.

It's true many people don't get dressed up like they used to years ago, but I would just wear what makes you happy, it's your vacation. Enjoy the cruise! :D

Where did you find these beautiful gowns?

They are all gorgeous, but I personally would stay away from L4 while on a cruise ship, or any gown with a train. It can get quite congested in some public areas on Elegant night and I would not want the footprint(s) of fellow pax on my gown.

BTW I agree with the other posters who are encouraging you to dress as formally as you wish, regardless of what the majority of other cruise guests choose to wear. As my Mom says, "It is always better to be overdressed than underdressed." ;)

The chain mail gown formal pic :eek: posted earlier in this thread is proof of that!

I like the blue one and want to add I think it's such a shame that so many have converted to dressing down. Formal night is my favorite night on the ship, now that i'm done with college formals and most friends are now married we rarely get to dress up. I am bringing a dress for almost every night and know that my regular dresses are now more what others wear on formal (elegant whatever its now called) but I don't care if i'm overdressed. It makes me feel good to be dressed up and I found on my HM that dresses and flip flops are so much more comfortable than jeans etc.

Yes and the former CEO of CCL corp has stated it is a compliment when that was stated.

Steve

Welcome to Walmart:) of the seas

It is a compliment because they are so successful. You however use it as a constant put down to people.

Archived