Soda Card

pmc059

The soda card is called the "Fountain Fun Card". I will allow you to have unlimited soda throughout by showing your SS card - the soda comes from a fountain.

It actually comes from a can on most ships. Very few have a fountain and with each dry dock there are less and less. And its called the "Unlimited Soda Plan" now not the Fountain fun card. Also it is not a card anymore- it is a sticker on your Sail and Sign card.

Depending on the bar you go to the cup will either hold half a can or a whole can. For us it was worth every penny.

The soda card is called the "Fountain Fun Card". I will allow you to have unlimited soda throughout by showing your SS card - the soda comes from a fountain.

Marriedtomysweetheart - Sorry to correct you, BUT the soda does come from a can, NOT fountain, at least on Carnival that is.

Sue

I'm assuming they use smaller cups for this......can you bring your own larger cups and they fill them up? We are big soda drinkers (:o I know, I know not good for you) not alcohol drinkers so I'm wondering if we will be going up to the bar all the time or if they will fill our biggers cups.

I'm assuming they use smaller cups for this......can you bring your own larger cups and they fill them up? We are big soda drinkers (:o I know, I know not good for you) not alcohol drinkers so I'm wondering if we will be going up to the bar all the time or if they will fill our biggers cups.

Was wondering this too... :D

I have never seen Carnival use a soda pop fountain. ALWAYS a can on our sailings. I think even the soda water/tonic for my drinks comes from a Clearly Canadian can. Sometimes if it's a small cup they'll leave the can at dinner with my son. My son played the which bar used the biggest cup game on our last ship - and that was the one he always went to for his sodas. Atrium won. The worsest was by the pool and they used little four ounce juice glasses.

I think the fountain is used if you go up to the bar for a soda and a can if you get an attendant to bring you one. I'm not sure though, I bought one the first cruise thinking it would save money, the first day we drank maybe 4 soda's (we are kind of big soda drinkers) but found the lemonade and tea to be more refreshing in the sun/heat and never used it after that. We now bring our own soda's and water and have the room attendant ice them down for us.

Archived