7 mile beach...

simkoreb

Can you ask a cab to take you to a part of 7 mile beach where it hasn't "reopened" because of the hurricane, and use the beach there, just you wouldn't have the facilities?? I hope this makes sense...my goal is to find an uncrowded part of the beach. Since many people have posted the beaches are all public, you could just walk from sea grape down the shoreline to a part that there used to be a facility but it hasn't reopened. Right?

If you don't want/need facilities you can walk most of the "7 miles" beach and find an uncrowded area. All beaches are public - however, if there is a hotel you will not be allowed to use their pool, chairs, etc.

My wife & i went to west bay public beach on the 25th and very few people, i mean few. And they do have public restrooms but be prepared they are not clean, so don't go bare foot in the RR's dirty water on floor. But overall nice beach.

Archived