where on carnival website...

Thank you for help. I did find it and got that taken care of. One less thing to worry about now.

It always seems at the last minute things will pop up that either you forget to get or pack...I am little less than 5 months out and I am already feeling the stress of getting things together (yes I am an extremely early packer)...that is probably why I always have so many clothes because as I buy a new out fit I throw them in the suitcase, then forget about them until I am doing my "official packing" and then realize...oooppss...didn't need this many clothes :rolleyes:

It always seems at the last minute things will pop up that either you forget to get or pack...I am little less than 5 months out and I am already feeling the stress of getting things together (yes I am an extremely early packer)...that is probably why I always have so many clothes because as I buy a new out fit I throw them in the suitcase, then forget about them until I am doing my "official packing" and then realize...oooppss...didn't need this many clothes :rolleyes:

You are the opposite of me...I pack at the last minute and just throw things in. When I get on the cruise I am like what was I thinking? I didn't need 10 pair of shoes, 5 this, 7 of that. LOL Do I ever learn? NO! LOL

Archived