West Coasters, where are you going now?

Hi Ginny,

We will stay loyal to Royal and now that they have enhanced the C & A program for D+ cruisers..it will keep us sailing with them. Yes we will have to fly but that is life.....I will get my Cruise fix at least one time a year by going on the 3 night weekend cruise on the Carnival Paridise since it is only 30 minutes from the house and I do not need vacation time.....BUT.....I would love to see a Radiance Class ship based here in LA for the Mexico run and sprinkle it during the summer with the PNW....we did the Mariner last year to the PNW and it was one of the best Cruises we have sailed on.....The Golden Gate.....WAS A BIG TIME WOW!!!!!

Mike

Hi Mike! Glad to hear from you. I am glad you are enjoying your Diamond Plus status We are one cruise from Diamond on Royal, but will not probably get there any time soon. Steve's vacation time is so limited. He can only take one week a year, but was able to squeeze a short cruise in once and a while. We are hoping that changes, but for now it is what it is. So we are going for itinerary as there is so much of the big world to see! I hope to sail with you again. It was fun last month! (Was it last month already????:eek:)

I haven't completely abandoned RCI. It is still my cruiseline of choice when the itinerary and prices line up. It's just things did not work out for our next two cruises in RCI's favor. Too bad.:( I would LOVE to do a PNW cruise in the future, too.

Hi Ginny and other Arizona cruisers. Hi Mike.

I have let RCL know any opportunity I can that I feel so abandoned out here on the West Coast.

Still cannot believe they left us without a ship.

I wanted to book onboard the Mariner in December but since all our cruises cannot involve flying no RCL options.

I am with you Mike and Ginny..I also want to do a PNW cruise and would book in a heart beat.

I am tired of Cabo, Mazatlan and PV but do the itinerary just to cruise.

I did not enjoy my Carnival Splendor cruise. Maybe because almost everyone I know on CC cruises mainly RCL.

Hope RCl doesn't leave Gene and I cruising with them just past memories.:(

Laura

Archived