Anyone been in room 7445 on the Glory?

tigercat

We have just booked this room for our next cruise and was wondering what it is like? Can everyone else see your balcony? Is there any shade at all on it? What is the room like? Is it a problem being at the back of the ship?

tigercat

I was in 7440, the aft wrap on the opposite side, in Feb. It was wonderful! I posted photos of the cabin and balcony on here not too long after I got back - you should be able to find them via the search feature. (I posted them in a thread, not in the photo album area.)

I don't know how much of the balcony others can see, as I didn't try looking at it from the Lido. The ppl above can look down from their rail to you at your rail, but that's likely about all they can see. Like with all other balconies, ppl can look over the dividers and into your balcony a bit. But, for the most part, it is private.

There is a roof over the side-of-the-ship part of the balcony, but not much of an overhang over the rest of it, so you get some nice sun!

The room is great, as it is wide and open in more of a block shape than a long, skinny shape like a normal cabin balcony room. It is the best!! :)

Archived