istanbul massage

sparky-cruise

Don- do a search for turkish baths- I wrote about my experience a couple of weeks ago. I loved it so much I can't wait to do it again. There are a couple of famous ones- the one I used was called ciraglou- or something like that- it is famous for being in a couple of movies. I might try the other one this time. Your hotel can direct you to either one, they are both used by cruise tours, so don't feel like you will be the only foreigner there.

• 3 weeks later...

We were in Istanbul a few years ago and decided to go to the Baths around midnight. I wish I remembered the name of the bath, but it is the oldest one in Istanbul. No tourists, no one spoke English. They must be open all night as there were many there when we left. It was great cultural experience. Just to see the ancient place was worth the price of the bath and massage! I think anyone there could tell you where it is as it is well known because of its age.

We were the only Americans on the street at that hour and my daughter-in-law and I were the only females, but had no problem at all.:)

• 6 years later...

Turkish bath massage always attracts me when it is done by right professional masseurs. I sttrictly warn you try to choose your therapist otherwise you will not get joy of the service. Shortly, It contains scrub and then foaming indeed there is nothing special about Turkish bath except architecture. So the right masseur will serve you European style instead of just rubbing and washing your body.

I tried some masseurs via internet on my vacation in Istanbul. There are some certified masseurs for great massage in hotel room. I called 1 therapist to my hotel room to get full body massage also Turkish massage in bath. My other experience was visiting some sauna and bath none of them gave good service was totally touristic.

I recommend you to find on the internet certified Turkish masseurs in Istanbul to try Turkish massage services go their places or call them to your hotel room.

http://www.massageistanbul.com this site can be helpful about individual services also it is mentioned about on tripadvisor.

Archived