Luggage storage Southampton

michael mac

Never been to Southampton before...is the DeVere near the pier? We'll be heading to London after we dock next April but, if we had a spot to park the luggage safely, I'd love to take the ferry over from Southampton to tour Victoria & Albert's summer home. Has anyone done this on their own? Thought we could then ferry back and have Smith's mee us wherever we've stored our bags.

Thanks!

Looks like you're coming into the Ocean Terminal. I have walked from the Holiday Inn (across the street from the Devere) to 38/39 (a bit further than Ocean), but with only light luggage. If you have significant luggage you'll need a taxi, but the hotel is not far from the docks. Just look for the giant pyramid.

Thanks everyone

Thanks for the replys, I used the DeVere Hotel for luggage storage this morning, they charge 5 pounds per suitcase, we had 2 suitcases and 3 large bags and was charged 15 pound for the lot.

Are flight home wasn't untill 4:00 today from Southampton and it was great not having to lug them about all day.

michael mac

Archived