NCL transportation to Train Station in Boston?

cdimockmma99

Does anyone know if you can purchase transportation from NCL to travel from the Black Falcon Cruise Terminal to Boston's North Station? And if so how shall I go about it?

I suspect the only transportation NCL will offer is to Logan Airport. It's a very short taxi ride (less than three miles) from Black Falcon to North Station, with no tunnels or tunnel fees. You could also take the Silver Line bus from Black Falcon to South Station and then the subway to North Station, but you'd have to change trains and I'd say it would be worth the cab fare to just take a taxi.

I suspect the only transportation NCL will offer is to Logan Airport. It's a very short taxi ride (less than three miles) from Black Falcon to North Station, with no tunnels or tunnel fees. You could also take the Silver Line bus from Black Falcon to South Station and then the subway to North Station, but you'd have to change trains and I'd say it would be worth the cab fare to just take a taxi.

This is why I prefer Boston, its airport is so close to the cruise ship terminal. And by the way its not a long cab ride either to the railroad station either...

Archived