What are your "don't forget" lists?

The Live the Oasis book is a Trivia book about all things Oasis. It points out all of the things about the ship that you wouldnt notice on your own if you werent looking. At the end of the cruise they do a contest for people who have read the book, which is only available at certain times during the cruise. It will say when in your cruise compass or ask. They do the contest at the end of the cruise, two teams, very very fun. I think its in the ON AIR bar. My 11 year old had a ball doing the book tour, learned a lot, and loved the contest. There are other trivia contests along the cruise, we did the TV/Movie one, very fun, lots of people all ages even though it was at the Schooner Bar. My son and I teamed up with a bunch of folks we met at the contest, I think it was 8 to a team. We came in second, won hats!

Two things that I wanted to mention not to forget are reading materials and matches or lighter if you enjoy a cigar in the evening. I forgot to bring my book with me and when I inquired if the ship had any magazines or books to purchase, I was told no. There is not a magazine, book or newspaper anywhere to purchase. I guess I should have checked out the library on the ship but never got around to locating it. Also, they sell cigars on the ship but don't have any matches or lighters to give you. My husband had to wait until we got to a port to purchase a lighter. Just thought I would pass these along because they surprised me.

Archived