Connecting room question?

travlingrlclt

Can you get connecting rooms for 3 people (meaning have 1 adult in one room and an adult and child in the room connecting)?

Trying to come up w/ an option of something bigger than a reg. room but less expensive than a suite (which is double the price of an oceanview). Thinking of going on the Fascination.

not to divert from the original question...but the room that we're looking at booking for an upcoming cruise is a connecting room. I've heard some negative reviews about how you can hear EVERYTHING in the next room. Is this true?

Not sure of any of your details but for a mock booking on the Facination in Oct I found this.... 6A for 3 $1060/6A (1 solo, 2 in the other) $1579/Suite for 3 of you $1740 so for say $161 more than your original thought you could have a suite. Obviously this isn't the date you picked but it's worth playing around with scenarios using your actual dates :) Good luck

Or as mentioned above book 2 and 2 in say an OV (avoid solo fee) for $1614 or Suite for $126 more, best of luck in whatever you decide :)

You can book 2 in each room (to avoid paying a "3rd person rate" AND a solo suppliment for the solo)...and then sleep however you want to.....

How would I book two in each room and I only have 3 people? I'd have to give a name of a person that doesn't exist.

solo supliment isn't as high as paying for "2" ppl in a room. BUT, whether or not you can get cabins next to each other is the question. i'd call carnival pvp and discuss your options. and unless you really want the extra space and spend the money, i'd just book the 3 in a room. alot of OV rooms are 220sq ft. bigger than standard balcony or inside room at 185sqft

solo supliment isn't as high as paying for "2" ppl in a room. BUT, whether or not you can get cabins next to each other is the question. i'd call carnival pvp and discuss your options. and unless you really want the extra space and spend the money, i'd just book the 3 in a room. alot of OV rooms are 220sq ft. bigger than standard balcony or inside room at 185sqft

We went on this exact boat last year w/ our 3 year old and he can't sleep in the bunk. He has to have a bed brought in which leaves zero space. So I don't want to go through that again. Yes, we really need the extra space. I didn't see any rooms that are 220sq feet (unless you are counting the balcony on a balcony room).

We went on this exact boat last year w/ our 3 year old and he can't sleep in the bunk. He has to have a bed brought in which leaves zero space. So I don't want to go through that again. Yes, we really need the extra space. I didn't see any rooms that are 220sq feet (unless you are counting the balcony on a balcony room).

Have you tried the couch beds instead of the bunk? We had both on our cruise with our DD and she was freaked out by the bunk but loved the couch bed, said it was more comfortable than her bed at home. During the day they are made up like the couch, in the evenings the steward makes it into the bed.

Archived