Oasis show tickets

HELP....can anyone tell me when I can order the show tickets??? We are sailing on the Oasis August 7th. We have 2 cabins and wondering if I can order the 8 tickets for both cabins or do I have to do each cabin individually??? Appreciate any help~~~Nancy :o

HELP....can anyone tell me when I can order the show tickets??? We are sailing on the Oasis August 7th. We have 2 cabins and wondering if I can order the 8 tickets for both cabins or do I have to do each cabin individually??? Appreciate any help~~~Nancy :o

I was able to book my show reservations yesterday for our July 24, 2010 cruise date. Also, I was able to link several booking numbers so I could book them all at once versus doing them one at a time. Good luck! :D

My lucky day....I was able to book all the shows...very easy to do and got all the times and days we wanted. The only thing I couldn't reserve was the specialty restaurants...called RCCL and they said they will be available 90 times prior to sailing. Enjoy your cruise Bonnie and would love to hear all about it~~~Nancy

My lucky day....I was able to book all the shows...very easy to do and got all the times and days we wanted. The only thing I couldn't reserve was the specialty restaurants...called RCCL and they said they will be available 90 times prior to sailing. Enjoy your cruise Bonnie and would love to hear all about it~~~Nancy

Keep checking as both the entertainment and dining reservations opened up at about the same time for me on both Oasis cruises. :)

Archived