You Are In My Prayers

sealady1

To everyone along the gulf coast who may be affected by the devastating oil spill, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope there is a swift solution to this growing disaster before the impact is too great.

Our beautiful home state of Louisiana and our very fragile Gulf Coast ecosystem is in terrible danger from the oil spill. Not only will the effects be immediate, but the probability of long-term devastation is high. The number of people and businesses that could be impacted, both directly and indirectly, is unimaginable.

Please join other CruiseCritic members as we pray for a solution to this disaster! Pray specifically for wisdom for those in positions of decision-making, and for honesty in the information that they provide.

My husband and I have been CruiseCritic family members since 2002; we've depended on other members to provide information and assistance to enrich our vacations as we've tried to do the same for others.

Please pray!

You have two pray partners in Atlanta, Ga. We hope this mess can be contained, so many will be hurt both directly and indirectly. The nation is pulling for y'll in the Gulf states. God bless!

You and others in the impact area have my prayers, if we thought Exxon-Valdez was bad, I think we have a much bigger problem with the Gulf. The shrimping-fishing business, to say nothing of the wildlife will take years and years to recover. I had just read an article that they did soil drilling in the Exxon-Valdez spill area recently and 50% tapped into oil pockets. The powers that be thought the oil would keep seeping deeper into the soil and it did not.

I came here today specifically looking for threads and info on that awful oil spill down there. Prayers go out to you all that are effected. It's hard to believe that it's going to take so long to put long-term solutions in place. The ecosystem certainly does not need this onslaught.

Prayers coming your way!

Smiling - and praying - Angel

To everyone along the gulf coast who may be affected by the devastating oil spill, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope there is a swift solution to this growing disaster before the impact is too great.

Thanks to all for keeping those of us on the Gulf Coast in your prayers.

Jorge

You have many people praying for you. I am sure you will make it through this as you have made it through the other devastation that you have been through not too long ago. We will continue to keep you in our prayers.

Archived