Carnival Glory pools heated?

donant98

I am going on the Carnival Glory in July to Canada. I was wondering does anyone know if the pools are heated? My son loves to swim so I was wondering.

No pools on the ships are heated except the whirlpools,

I am going on the Carnival Glory in July to Canada. I was wondering does anyone know if the pools are heated? My son loves to swim so I was wondering.

hey donant98 - i asked the same question in another post - a frequent cruiser who has been on Glory told me that the whirlpools are heated but also that the pools in the rear have a retractable dome and that depending on the weather they can heat the pools. hope this helps! we'll be on glory in june headed to canada.... :)

I was wondering does anyone know if the pools are heated?

Just right after a bunch of unattended kids that aren't potty trained use the pool... :o

I don't remember any of the pools being heated on the ships I've sailed, which includes the Glroy. I can tell there have been times when I wished they were!!!!!! OK...some of you Alaska cruisers chime in.....have your pools been heated? It would be a surprise to me to know they can be heated!!!!!!!

We did this cruise four times on Victory. There were certainly times when the pools were way too cold, but if the weather cooperates you'll find that the Lido deck doesn't look much different than a Caribbean cruise and the pools are well occupied:

2958096380094346881S500x500Q85.jpg

Here's a photo from our last sea day:

2971389760094346881S500x500Q85.jpg

Youngest son had a great time on the water slide on this cruise as well:

2046729930094346881S500x500Q85.jpg

This is August 2008. The pool temperatures were around 72 degrees. And as someone mentioned, the aft pool has a Magrodome - if the dome is covering the pool, you may find that it's rather warm and humid back there.

Archived