Conquest Eastern Elegant Nights

I want to know which two nights will be the Elegant nights on the Conquest's Eastern Caribbean itinerary. I know they could change, but which two nights have they been recently?

Thanks!

Hopefully someone answers as I was just thinking this same question today!! Thansk for asking...;)

Travel, is this just the general schedule for a seven night cruise, or is it specific to the Conquest Eastern route? I ask because for that itinerary all three port days are back to back and I wondered if that would make a difference. Thanks!

That is not specific to that ship, but I have done enough 7 nt. eastern cruises to have found it to be pretty accurate despite the itinerary. Perhaps someone can give verified info on that itinerary better than I can. Sorry.

I was wondering this today as well. You might be able to go and read some reviews of the Conquest eastern itinerary and see if they mention which nights were "elegant"

Thanks...one review did, and it appears travelntreats is correct. In the review I read, the Elegant Nights were Monday anf Friday. Thanks travel & mssevie!

Thanks...one review did, and it appears travelntreats is correct. In the review I read, the Elegant Nights were Monday anf Friday. Thanks travel & mssevie!

You are welcome! And thank you for going and reading them to help me with the answer as well! :D

Archived