Is the pool water always cold?

rsharma1033

Try and enjoy your train ride home with your iPod touch and ed hardy case. :p

The boss got me a matching Ed Hardy case for my Blackberry. :rolleyes: That's all right, I spent twenty minutes on the phone with his mother, hearing all the embarrassing things he did as a child. I can't wait for our next staff meeting.

The boss got me a matching Ed Hardy case for my Blackberry. :rolleyes: That's all right, I spent twenty minutes on the phone with his mother, hearing all the embarrassing things he did as a child. I can't wait for our next staff meeting.

What guy even talks on the phone with his mother for that long:confused::eek:

What guy even talks on the phone with his mother for that long:confused::eek:

Surely not my boss, especially as she was just in town for a visit. But she called, I picked up his line ... and I now know his embarrassing middle name.

Surely not my boss, especially as she was just in town for a visit. But she called, I picked up his line ... and I now know his embarrassing middle name.

Is it Philip:confused:

Scott:confused:

John:confused::D

Nope. And I promised Heidi (boss's Mom) I wouldn't tell. So y'all are just going to have to wait until I'm drunk-posting, just like everyone here has to wait until the next time we have an office function/reason to drink.

Wow, that joke wasn't funny the first five times it was told in this thread.

What is it with fart and piss jokes on this board? Are folks sure you all aren't secretly 6th grade boys?

Farting and pee jokes are not just for 6th grade boys. Even us men in our 40's still think its funny.

Have you ever noticed how many kids can stay in the pool all day and not leave to use the rest room?

Have you ever noticed how many kids can stay in the pool all day and not leave to use the rest room?

Ummm ... no. I can't say I have. In fact, I don't think anyone stays in those pools all day due to the fact that they are tiny.

I was going to go with a Chris Hansen joke here, but I really don't want to offend you.

Nope. And I promised Heidi (boss's Mom) I wouldn't tell. So y'all are just going to have to wait until I'm drunk-posting, just like everyone here has to wait until the next time we have an office function/reason to drink.

OMG!!! Someone who needs a reason to drink (definitely don't know my ex-DH)....lol.

We'll be oboard the Freedom at the end of May and I've read some posts that say the pool water is cold. Is this always the case? I was hoping it would be warm since it's the end of May.

I was on the Freedom last month and was pleasantly surprised by the non-freezing pool water. I am a total wuss about cold pool water, as is my skinny son, and we both enjoyed the pool and the waterslide. Neither were too cold for us, which was a very different experience from our previous cruise--different ship, different line, but same week of the year and same ocean area (Western Caribbean.) Enjoy your cruise on the Freedom, OP, and I hope the water is to your liking as well!

I was on the Victory last week.

According to the ship's stats on the TV, all pools were 75 degrees F for the duration of our cruise. That is plenty comfortable for us folks from the north.

Archived