Tours in Rome and Florence

coolgma

• 7 months later...
Does anyone have experience with either Easitaly or Driver Guide Services? We want a 3 couple tour in several different cities in Italy. Grazie!

So, did you use them? If you did can you advise how it went for you as I have contracted them for 3 tours for May 2011

Thank you

mkam2821- we are from North Florida (5 ladies) going on this same May 10 cruise! I am trying to find info on the various excursions as well. We had a meeting Friday night to look over the many offers. Did you book any thru Carnival? I am a platinum cruiser. Hope to meet you onboard. Several in our group have been to Italy before, so they know some of the ports. My first overseas>>> usually sunning in the Islands of the Carribean. Any info posted is appreciated.

mkam2821- we are from North Florida (5 ladies) going on this same May 10 cruise! I am trying to find info on the various excursions as well. We had a meeting Friday night to look over the many offers. Did you book any thru Carnival? I am a platinum cruiser. Hope to meet you onboard. Several in our group have been to Italy before, so they know some of the ports. My first overseas>>> usually sunning in the Islands of the Carribean. Any info posted is appreciated.

Nice to meet you. We have a fairly active roll call that I suggest you sign on to and read the various postings. I have put together a group of 3 couples (ChefSusan is from FLorida W Coast) that is doing Florence, Rome and Naples but am still researching the other ports. Feel free to email me directly at MKAM2821@aol.com or skype me during the day at Judith.mkam (nights and weekends at Mike.mkam. Susan is puting together a meet and greet. We are all very psyched to make this a GREAT trip

Archived