Solstice Sky Suite S-1 versus S-2 ??

marc b

We are trying to figure out the differences between these two categories of suite. Looks like location, location and location are the only differences. Are we missing something ? Also, is there a specialty restaurant where the suite guests get breakfast and lunch ?

Thanks !

Hi Marc - S1's might be slightly larger and in addition to the balcony doors there is also a large porthole in the stateroom. Both S1's and S2's are very spacious with alot of storage.

There is not a specialty restaurant for breakfast and lunch (unless possibly Blu for breakfast). The MDR is open for breakfast daily and for lunch on sea days.

Hope this helps!

Patty

In my opinion, the S1 is MUCH larger than the S2. I don't like the location of the S1 as much as it is a long way from the elevators. However, they are extremely quiet as they have a foyer type area you share with an adjacent cabin. If booking a longer cruise, I would choose the S1.

Hi Joe,

I hate to disagree but I think the cabins are not much different in size. The S1 appears larger because of the window and the fact that there is actually more storage in the S2. There's an extra closet and set of drawers in the S2. The corner of the cabin is also at an angle in the S1. At any rate they are both very nice cabins and I'd take either.:)

Archived