Smoked salmon available?

bones774

You can get it from ROOM SERVICE with trimmings on Carnival ships .Order bagels and cream cheese separately Comes with onin tomato and capers ...BON APPETTIT

With all due respect to American bagel lovers ...MONTREAL has the BEST bagels .You have to try them to compare .Many companies ship them from here

St Viateur bagels are REALLY good All from the old neighbourhood ...hot with sesame seeds

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;) :) :)

What is the difference beteween lox and smoked salmon?I thought they were the same.......

Guess what I'm having for breakfast ...my son went to get them !!!

Sorry...I don't rate average pizza as good pizza....LOL.....I don't even think I would order pizza in Virginia.....;)

Strangely enough we have one pizza place in Roanoke called NY Pizza who makes an excellent pizza.

Pretty much that is the only place in town that we go to now

Strangely enough we have one pizza place in Roanoke called NY Pizza who makes an excellent pizza.

Pretty much that is the only place in town that we go to now

Cool....I'll remember that name for the next time I go through....It would be hard to forget.:D

Don't feel alone. Here in the Tampa Bay area it is really hard to find good pizza. I have found only three places between Tampa and St. Pete.....:(

Ok, I'll give Miami it's due re: Bagels, considering it's all transplanted NY'ers, anyway and is there only one specialty shop in Miami serving bagels, at what cost?

Montreal? I have heard of some good bagel shops there but never tried, although I will one day.

There has been a slide in Pizza quality in NY, the problem I believe is that it has gone from a "ethnic" nook to every schmuck opening a shop on every corner. It is a great cash business, everyone pays cash and whose counting how many slices going out the door? So i like to see the owners when going in a new to me pizza shop.

With all due respect to American bagel lovers ...MONTREAL has the BEST bagels .You have to try them to compare .Many companies ship them from here

St Viateur bagels are REALLY good All from the old neighbourhood ...hot with sesame seeds

Must agree with this! Montreal bagels are the best and when I went to New York the bagels were good but not Montreal great! Every time I go to Montreal I buy two dozen to bring home to Toronto!

As for Carnival, I have a (lightly) toasted bagel with smoke salmon and cream cheese every morning while sitting on my balcony from room service! It is one of the things that I look forward to on my cruise. A little Baileys in my tea rounds out the meal!

For breakfast, if you want to enjoy smoked salmon with your bagel, go to the line that has all of the same things as the line for the omelet station (except for them) and if you ask really nicely, they will give you a good sized portion (1 1/2 slices) of smoked salmon. This is usually enough for my husband and I, and we have it every morning... YUM!

And I agree with what is being said about the bagels on board - I'm originally from the NY/NJ area, and man do I miss the "doughyness" and variety of bagels. The ones that we get here on the west coast of Florida do not even rate!

Cool....I'll remember that name for the next time I go through....It would be hard to forget.:D

Don't feel alone. Here in the Tampa Bay area it is really hard to find good pizza. I have found only three places between Tampa and St. Pete.....:(

If you are ever in Boise, we have TWO (2!!) outstanding NY style pizza places! (I KNOW what you are thinking, but my whole family are NYers, and we KNOW pizza) I would have NEVER believed it if someone told me that Boise has a pizza place (LuLu's) that would rival NYC, but it is true. (Guido's is a close 2nd)

Archived