Spa Question

midwestlady

Our family has done Disney cruises in the past. On occasions when we all were going to need showers, it was nice for mom to gather up some things and go to the spa to use the showers there. There was no charge for this. Space, music, pretty surroundings - it was really enjoyable. Does Celebrity allow this use? Thanks!!:)

Yes. Can't speak for the women's locker room but while the men's locker room was OK I don't think it had pretty surroundings and no music that I recall. But I have read of those using the locker room to get ready when their stateroom was shared by a large family of group of friends.

The locker room showers are larger than stateroom showers on M class ships .The S class has nice large showers ,at least in the balcony state rooms . When we sail on M class ships I mostly take my showers in the mens locker room after a nice sauna . Feels so good

Archived