Dawn Ab Suite Question

mflynn9999

AB suites do not get special seating in the theater -- it's a small area, and limited to the Owners and Villa suites. However, I should add that the space reserved for them is not, in my opinion, especially desirable, and when I had an Owners Suite on the Star two years ago, I didn't use the reserved seating.

The only way AB's get VIP seating is if you are travelling with someone in an AA or Garden Villa. There isn't enough seating in the VIP area to include AB's (because you could potentially have 14 in the Garden Villas and 8 in the Owner's suites plus whatever guests they have with them in other rooms). If you added the AB's into that, there wouldn't be room. If you read that someone in an AB got reserved seating, either they knew the concierge well (and the concierge knew that the reserved area had space that night) or they bribed the concierge with a big tip beforehand.

Archived