Product for Removing Wrinkles from Clothing

Please help! I wrote down the product that many of you recommended for removing wrinkles, but I can't find the paper it was on. It was a popular brand name...some kind of sheets to use?

Also, do you find these products better than, say, a steamer? We just checked out steamers, and they seem just a bit bulky to travel with.

Packing correctly has much to do with how wrinkled your clothing gets. Taking clothing that is resistant to wrinkling helps as well. For minor wrinkling I hang those items in the bathroom while I am showering and the steam and humidity from the shower works well for me at removing wrinkles.

Shak

I've had good luck with Downy Wrinkle Release. I don't think I have had any staining but mostly use it on cotton knits like tea shirts, shorts, polos etc. I have never used it on silk.

The cleaner bags work real well also. The only things that got wrinkled were some of my cotton blouses/tops and from now on, I will bring them wrinkled and get them pressed. It is only $2 per blouse.

Steamers are allowed, aren't they? We have a small travel steamer that usually works great on vacation. I was planning on bringing it on our upcoming cruise.
DD and SIL had one in one of the suitcases that was sent to the naughty room.

Hi

I must admit wondering how we were going to get out the wrinkles of our (entire wardrobe full of) clothes that we seem to be taking along on this cruise. And as ever there is a question on here on the very subject.

Just found this article that seems very interesting, apparently a spray bottle filled with a few cap fulls of fabric softener or one of those dryer sheets then topped up with water. Spray on the wrinkly bits and hang to release. Think I will give it a test run before we go, hope it helps.

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf201154.tip.html

Just need to find a similar article for the ones on my face now!

:)

Hi never mind wrinkles in clothes, I would like something for my face, if I get any more I will have to wrap my face in tissue paper also, and only 8 weeks to sort this out ( ouch )

Funny. If you find something good for the face wrinkles, let me know!

Archived