Waitlist question

crooozer

We have been booked on the July 13 TA for a long time, but just decided to invite our elderly father along, who would need his own cabin. We just tried to book, and all cabins are waitlisted. My sister put his name on the waitlist. I don't know what number he is, but how likely is it that he will get a room, and how far in advance do people that they are confirmed for a room? Thanks for any thoughts.

Also, does anyone know if room 5125 can hold 3 people? I know Dad would really not want to share a room with us, but . .

We have been booked on the July 13 TA for a long time, but just decided to invite our elderly father along, who would need his own cabin. We just tried to book, and all cabins are waitlisted. My sister put his name on the waitlist. I don't know what number he is, but how likely is it that he will get a room, and how far in advance do people that they are confirmed for a room? Thanks for any thoughts.

Also, does anyone know if room 5125 can hold 3 people? I know Dad would really not want to share a room with us, but . .

I believe that 5125 may have two extra berths in the ceiling as it is marked with an asterisk on the deck plan, or it might have a sofabed as third berth. The waitlist will start to move next week or the week after as final payments have to be made and those who can't pay or choose not to pay will release their booked cabins to the public.

I would continue to check with either your travel agent or Cunard to see if any cabins have become available. This might be one of those times that it pays to be persistent. Good luck!

Beth

I don't have an answer for you, but just letting you know, we'll be neighbors!

Archived