Spa Deck on Destiny

Just booked our back to back on the Destiny for November 1st.

First time booking the SPA deck Room (got the same room for both cruises, a bonus).

Does anyone have any experience having a room on the Destiny Spa Deck? Any pluses or minuses?

hated it, sorry. it was extremely noisy as people would come from the pool deck and run in and out all the time and then the kids at night would knock on our door and run...it was frustrating! it is the first time I have not liked where I was staying onboard..also the decks are not covered and the people above can see you ... was just not my cup of tea

Just booked our back to back on the Destiny for November 1st.

First time booking the SPA deck Room (got the same room for both cruises, a bonus).

Does anyone have any experience having a room on the Destiny Spa Deck? Any pluses or minuses?

Didn't have any of the issues WooWoo did, and we cruised during Easter week and there were 1300 kids on board. We loved our Destinsy Spa Deck cabin, 1014. Proximity to Camp Carnival, the gym, and Lido pool were the bonuses for us.

Didn't have any of the issues WooWoo did, and we cruised during Easter week and there were 1300 kids on board. We loved our Destinsy Spa Deck cabin, 1014. Proximity to Camp Carnival, the gym, and Lido pool were the bonuses for us.

Thanks, well I want to know the good and the bad.

Did you use the shower in the SPA? I heard they let you...supposed to be nice.

Thanks, well I want to know the good and the bad.

Did you use the shower in the SPA? I heard they let you...supposed to be nice.

We did not, although I had planned on it as we had 2 adults and 2 kids our cabin -- but we were all able to get ready for dinner etc, w/o having to leave the room to shower.

We jut got back april 24 from destiny. We had connecting rooms 1011 and 1015 balcony rooms. It was a great location, close to buffet, pools, etc. Th only time we had a problem with noise was the night of the deck party. Lots of noise for about an hour. The only time people were looking over us was leaving port. There is a slight overhang so when sitting on chairs they can only see your feet.

We jut got back april 24 from destiny. We had connecting rooms 1011 and 1015 balcony rooms. It was a great location, close to buffet, pools, etc. Th only time we had a problem with noise was the night of the deck party. Lots of noise for about an hour. The only time people were looking over us was leaving port. There is a slight overhang so when sitting on chairs they can only see your feet.

We have the same 2 rooms booked. Did you open the balcony divider? We are a little concerned about people peeking over the rail onto our balcony.

Did the room have a standard tv sitting on the desk, or a mounted flat screen? Fridge???

Would you stay in these rooms again, or move to another location?

Any pics?

Thanks

we were in 1015/1011 with the previous poster. We were told the dividers on those rooms cannot be opened. :( Would probably stay on deck 9 next time because of people above. Not saying that the room was bad, and if i had to, ya i would stay there again, but deck 9 has more privacy on balconys. TV was on desk..flat screen. no fridge. Enjoy.

Archived