New Jewel Dailies?

jgreens2

I have some leftover and there was a special Nick flyer that lised the activities for the week. Some activities were changed or added on as the week went on.

Any specific things that you wanted to see?

I have some leftover and there was a special Nick flyer that lised the activities for the week. Some activities were changed or added on as the week went on.

Any specific things that you wanted to see?

Just kinda wanted to see them in General.. but i am interested if there were any specials certain days for the pay restaurants and for what times...

I was reading some of the other boards and I thought someone said that because of the nick stuff there weren't a lot of adult only stuff. Is there still an adult only comedy show?

I would like to see them in general also. I like to know when certain picture days are. And when certain activities are so we can plan ahead for what to do especially for days at sea. And how to plan our dinner times around activities, as we will be in a Penthouse and the concierge asks you where and when you want to eat before you board the ship.

Just wondering if anyone off the last cruise on the Jewel had pics of the Dailies for the New itinerary??? And/Or Maybe the Menus for each night?

Thanks

~jg

I have all of the dailies scanned in. If you email me, I will send. The file was too large to attach. I don't have any menus though.

a1susieq@aol.com

Archived