drink price query

driving21

We are sailing on the Equinox on the 26th of July.I have just seen the new drink packages and they seem expensive to me.Celebrity are asking for over £600 ($900) for alcoholic drinks for a 11 day cruise.Would it be cheaper to pay for the drinks at the end of the cruise.We are not heavy drinkers by the way.

I would say it would say it would be cheaper to pay at the end of the cruise. On our cruise in January we did just that. We had a drink most days, but usually chose one of the drink specials which were $5.00 US. We didn't drink at dinner except one night. I so it ended up being quite reasonable. You can also take 2 bottles of wine on board per stateroom if you like

We are sailing on the Equinox on the 26th of July.I have just seen the new drink packages and they seem expensive to me.Celebrity are asking for over £600 ($900) for alcoholic drinks for a 11 day cruise.Would it be cheaper to pay for the drinks at the end of the cruise.We are not heavy drinkers by the way.

I am also on an 11 day on Equinox this summer. The price for the premium package on our cruise is $619 per person. Are they charging more for Brits? Maybe because you folks drink so much! (I was only kidding!) Just wanted to point it out because maybe the prices you saw were in $$ and not Pounds.

I priced the new charges for the premium drinks as hubby had his original beer package cancelled. The original beer package was 318 british pounds and now is 520 pounds which is very expensive as he only drinks beer. So we've decided to pay at the end of the cruise :rolleyes:

Can someone show me the standard rate per day for each of the packages please as I can't find it on Celebrity's web site.Also has anyone seen a price list for individual drinks? When I started this thread I meant £600 for my wife and I. Sorry about the confusion.

Can someone show me the standard rate per day for each of the packages please as I can't find it on Celebrity's web site.Also has anyone seen a price list for individual drinks? When I started this thread I meant £600 for my wife and I. Sorry about the confusion.

Premium All Inclusive

All Soda Fountain and Can, All Bottled Juices, Fresh Squeezed Juices, All Premium Coffee and Tea, All Specialty Coffees, Evian and Pellegrino, Vitamin Water, Red Bull; All Beers; Spirits, Liqueurs, Cocktails, Frozen Drinks up to $12.00; any Wine by the Glass up to $12.00

$56.35 per guest, per day

Classic All Inclusive

Soda + Bottled Water + Bottled Juices + Fresh Juices + All Specialty Coffees + Premium Coffee and Teas; Beers up to $5.00;Spirits, Liqueurs, Cocktails, Frozen Drinks up to $8.00; Wine by the Glass up to $8.00;

$44.85 per guest, per day

Archived