tipping and my time dining

pmc059

I would never take the auto tips off. The crew work real hard for you, ALL OF THEM, and what they get really is not enough for what they do. I always give extra to those that go above and beyond.

Cruising on Saturday on the Dream

When we booked our Carnival Glory cruise they made us pre pay our tips as a condition of booking My Time dining. We intended on paying the tips anyway so it wasn't a problem for us. If you pre pay the tips, how would you actually be allowed to remove them?

We didn't have to prepay our tips for this.

We didn't prepay either and we are on the Gory:confused:

I would never take the auto tips off. The crew work real hard for you, ALL OF THEM, and what they get really is not enough for what they do. I always give extra to those that go above and beyond.

I definately agree!!!

Jeanne

The autotips only go to the people that serve you, plus a buck for the lido help.

Regardless, if you choose MTD, your tips must be prepaid. There are no autotips.

That's the way it was when we cruised on RCI in December but we are booked on the Valor with anytime dining and we didn't have to prepay our tips.

Bill

we didnt prepay our grats for our upcoming triumph cruise and are doing my time dining- havent done my time on rci yet but you do have to pre pay with them ( doing my time in sept on rci)

Archived