What class ship do you enjoy the most?

Spirit..Fantasy...Destiny...Triumph...Conquest...Dream...Splendor? :D

I've only been on Fantasy and Conquest class so far, but much prefer Conquest class. Although I certainly wouldn't turn down a cruise on any class.

Been on Spirit, Triumph & Dream class and I liked Spirit (Pride) the most. It's a good size ship with plenty of deck space for the amount of passengers the ship holds and a good selection of indoor venues for night time fun.

I've been on 2 Fantasy class ships, 1 Spirit class, 1 Conquest class, and the Celebration (Celebration or Holiday class?)

I like the Conquest class best, but am anxious to compare it to the Dream in a couple weeks. :D

I like the bigger ships. The Conquest ships do have the issue with the need to go up and down on decks 5 & 6 (I think that's the right floors), but I found that to be a monir inconvenience. I've never felt crowded on the larger ships and the more people the better. DW and I have been on the RCL Oasis, but I'd like to try it some day. We're moving up one more size to the NCL Epic this year, we'll see how that goes.

Destiny and Triumph r technically the same except the Triumph & Victory have one more deck but anyway the Triumph Class the Carnival Triumph was perfect nothing negative at all, trust me

My favorite is the Conquest-class - The deck 3-4 split doesn't bother me at this stage and we never have a problem finding a seat in the Lido restaurant (which was a problem on both Legend and Miracle for us). However, we love the aft pool area on the Spirit-class ships!

I have to say I like the layout of the Fantasy class better (Ecstasy). It was a lot easier to navigate than the Conquest. Though, I LOVE the walking track around the "tail" on the Conquest. It is absolutely beautiful to go walking up there first thing in the morning. I also really like the seaside theatre on the Conquest. And I really like the dining rooms on the Conquest. So, all in all I'd have to say the Conquest. :)

Although.....the Victory might be my favorite in a couple of weeks!! :D :D

having experienced the spirit class (pride) i do think it's ideal...

no crowds, lines, of any sort, ever.

i was shocked.

it was almost too quiet at times...

but i couldn't think of a better designed ship... except for the tile around the lido deck pools...

I'm really tempted to try a spirit class ship. I've heard such great things about them but I am wondering if there are things I will miss about the Conquest class ships. I love the pizza and grill out by the aft pool and it looks like the spirit class only has ice cream back there. I'm sure it's not a huge pain to go into the "restaurant" and bring it out but there's something about it being right there that says vacation to me. I also really love the big screen on the lido deck for night time movies rather than the shows but I suppose I could get over that.

I would love to know if there are things that you miss from the conquest class. Does it feel a lot smaller? I know that it is easier to navigate which I would definitely appreciate. Also, I'm DESPERATE to get my hands on one of those suite wraps. We had an aft wrap on the liberty and I'm spoiled for life! :)

Thanks for the info!!

angie

You can see in my siggy which ones I have been on...

Although there are a few things I like about the larger ships I'll take the Fantasy Class. Love the size, the crews and the service always seems more personal....;)

Definitely the Spirit Class...reason is very easy to get around and less crowded on deck. 2nd i would have to say Fantasy Class. Hate the Conquest class...very crowded feeling and harder to get around!Love the Gatsby area on the Miracle....quiet peaceful and romantic!

Archived