Constellation Cabin 6145

sfilbert

We were in 6144 (CC) on the Connie and of course were adjacent to 6146, across the ship.

The sky suite is quite nice. As I am sure you know it is a connecting cabin to Royal Suite 6147. It is appointed in the same loftier style to match the suite. I have never heard of anyone complaining of noise between these two cabins. I am guessing the doors connect near the living/dining room area and not the bedrooms like the port or starboard cabins.

There is a fully covered balcony with a large teak decked veranda. There is a "real" door, not sliding door so the balcony windows are heavily curtained. Of course, you can open them but the cabin seemed a little darker to me.

I do not have pictures, sorry.

We had friends in 6132 (SS) on the Summit and we spent many an afternoon on their expansive veranda. It offers little shade and the cabin set up is arranged differently with a sliding door.

I know how hard it is to get an aft on the Millie class ships so I understand how 6145 is a good substitute. It is so peaceful back there and if you're really lucky maybe the guests in 6147 will become your best friends and open that door.

The only other bit of info regards the aft stairs/elevators. These are crew areas and you will have to access all other decks via the midships or forward areas.

Have a great cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

8128 is a standard CC cabin. It is 191 sq. ft. with a 41 sq. ft. balcony.

You are in a good location.

The only issue I might have with that cabin is, it is a connecting cabin with a door to 8126. There might be a slightly higher noise level between cabins. Some, but not all, connecting cabins do not have a larger couch and may even have a chair instead of a couch.

If you can obtain a cabin that does not connect to another you might enjoy the cabin more. I am presuming that you do not have family or friends in 6126.

Please post again if you wish any additional information.

Archived