RCI Cruise Director Listing - Through August 2010

haha. no there is no bing bong fan club or website but it is something i have been considering. At least i know i would have at least one fan ; ) maybe by the end of the year i'll have something up and running now i'm back with the company. i have some new tv shows that i will put onto youtube when i get back to florida in 2 weeks.

bing bong

Hey Marc.

Do you know which cruises that you will be CD on? So that i know which dates to pick out.

• 2 weeks later...

As of this week, Simeon Baker is the Cruise Director on Jewel of the Seas. Not sure how long he will be onboard or who his eventual replacement will be. We are on Jewel on both the October 23rd Canada/New England cruises and the November 30th repositioning cruise and will try to update the information if possible.

Agree 110%. On our cruise back in January he allowed a 10 year old boy to participate in the Quest. Dressed up as a Woman.

Just out of curiosity, did that "force him" to tame down the quest?

I am always disappointed when I see parents bring children to quest. I know that it is only bawdy or risque, and not an x rated evening, but it is ADULT entertainment, and if children are there the staff and participants need to act differently.

• 3 weeks later...
As of this week, Simeon Baker is the Cruise Director on Jewel of the Seas. Not sure how long he will be onboard or who his eventual replacement will be. We are on Jewel on both the October 23rd Canada/New England cruises and the November 30th repositioning cruise and will try to update the information if possible.

Shona was on the Jewel on 10/17/10

Shona was on the Jewel on 10/17/10

Not familiar with Shona. :confused: I know Simeon Baker was onboard in late September, Clo O'Connor took over for one week and Keith Williams was due to become CD on the Jewel beginning this week. We will be onboard Jewel from October 23rd through November 12th and will try to post info on Jewel CD's identity during our cruise.:)

The ever popular Cruise Director Listing through August is now available here:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/images/communityphotos/Cruise%20Director%20Listing%20-%20August%202010.pdf

Note this information is sent to me directly from RCI and is unedited in any way.

Laura

Thanks Laura, for all you do !

• 6 months later...

Archived