serenade of the seas

Its' a very port intensive cruise, so if they like the ports like mind do they will really like the cruise. Serenade doesn't have flowrider, but they still have the climbling wall, pool tables with stabilizers, ping pong tables, etc.

I have booked the southern cruise for December 2010 and I will be travelling with hubby and a 16 year old teen and 13 year old teen. Will the teens enjoy this ship?

DW and I did B2B on Serenade. Can see teens liking the basketball, the pools, the hot tubs and rock climbing (but how many times?)

they can watch sports in the sports bar which usually has franks and tacos out, buffet on the pool deck on line dance under the stars night.

Vital that you get off the ship and do excursions and beach trips on the islands.

Oh yeah. They can have all the hamburgers and fries and franks and soft serve ice cream they could ever hope for in their entire lives and multiple entrees till they burst like balloons.

Archived