Paying for trips online (RCL)

Hi,

I was thinking of paying in advance for my trips and soda package before emarking (online using debit card with Royal Caribbean). Somewhere I read that if I paid with my card, there would be a charge (depending on the bank). I'm paying from the UK, does anyone know if Barclays bank will charge me for this?

Thanks,

May

Hi,

I was thinking of paying in advance for my trips and soda package before emarking (online using debit card with Royal Caribbean). Somewhere I read that if I paid with my card, there would be a charge (depending on the bank). I'm paying from the UK, does anyone know if Barclays bank will charge me for this?

Thanks,

May

Hi May,

Wether you pay online before embarking or on board through your seapass account, your credit card will be charged by the Royal Caribbean Bank in the US which means an "international transaction" for your bank

The fees charge by your bank for this type of transaction should be written on your credit card contract or on your bank's services' price list which you should be able to find online.

Otherwise, just give them a call!

Toonye

Archived