what is that brown thing?

Eva65

Sorry, but this was a serious question. I have never been on a cruise and never seen one of these in a hotel room. Seemed like all the pictures on them but could not see any writing on them. Actually this is quite silly of a question now I know what it is.

Your questions was legitimate and my intention was not to ridicule you. I was actually making fun of my slobbish ways. It looked like folks were just having some fun amongst themselves after your question was already answered. Hey, I didn't know what a bidet was the first time I saw one. It was a hotel in Brussels in the 1970's. I didn't see a toliet (it was hidden behind a door) so you can imagine my confusion wondering where the seat was and how anything would be flushed. Luckily I opened the door to toilet before I did anything.

Your questions was legitimate and my intention was not to ridicule you. I was actually making fun of my slobbish ways. It looked like folks were just having some fun amongst themselves after your question was already answered. Hey, I didn't know what a bidet was the first time I saw one. It was a hotel in Brussels in the 1970's. I didn't see a toliet (it was hidden behind a door) so you can imagine my confusion wondering where the seat was and how anything would be flushed. Luckily I opened the door to toilet before I did anything.

No problem, I am still excited about the cruise and these boards are wonderful. I haven't posted much, but I have read a whole lot. I will continue to post and hand out around here.

it is for your luggage and for the bed but it is also for under your bed when you are done unpacking lay it on the ground and put you bags on it and push it under your bed it slides easy on carpet and when you need your bags just reach down and pull it out you aint on your knees fighting all your bags stuck under your bed

Archived