Help! Luggage size!

NEHMAR

I understand carry ons have to be a certain size, but what about "checked" luggage? I am reading on the back of the luggage tags that they should be less than 50 lbs, not a problem, but should be not bigger than 24" w and 16" h. So, is one of those large suitcases, or folding luggage bags out of the question?????

I understand carry ons have to be a certain size, but what about "checked" luggage? I am reading on the back of the luggage tags that they should be less than 50 lbs, not a problem, but should be not bigger than 24" w and 16" h. So, is one of those large suitcases, or folding luggage bags out of the question?????

There is no restriction to checked luggage size or weight, its just a suggestion

There is no restriction to checked luggage size or weight, its just a suggestion

THANK GOODNESS! Because everything has just been packed and we leave tomorrow. PHEW!:D

THANK GOODNESS! Because everything has just been packed and we leave tomorrow. PHEW!:D

Just have pity on those who have to lift it - but from your post it sounds like you are not overpacking. Now go to the suitcase and take out half of what you packed and you still won't use it all. Come back and tell us what you came back with and did not use. Have a great cruise

Archived