great and not so great in PC/Cocoa Beach

Just returned from a week in Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area. Being a huge fan of restaurant.com, we purchased 2 dining certificates for $50 each for only $16! The first restaurant was an extremely pleasant surprise, Silvestros Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar. Fabulous everything is all I can say, loved it. Defenitely go there if you don't want to hit the restaurants at the port for a change!

The other was, well.....honestly the worst meal I ever spent money on. Not kidding. It was the Surf Grill in Cocoa Beach. At first it seemed really cool, they do table side caesar salad, table side old school desserts and coffees, etc. The food was terrible, canned asparagus for my filet oscar, vegetables that were mushy and tastless, and speaking of tasteless the filet was the worst steak I ever had.

I could go on and on, but wanted to make the PC travellers aware of using restaurant.com....love it...and where NOT to use restaurant.com!

Archived