Does RC have Anytime dining?

We are looking to book our next cruise in March 2011. We have cruised with RC before on the Jewel out of Fort Lauderdale. On our last cruise with Carnival we tried Anytime Dining, and it was GREAT. Since our last cruise with RC was back in Feb 2008, we were wondering does Royal Caribbean offer anytime dining? I will say it is better then the traditional dining (At least, that is our opinion) Thanks for the info

Yes and it's called My Time Dining on RCI. We like it and felt they run it very well. You can ask to sit by yourself or with others. Most ships will take reservations in advance, should you wish to make them. RCI does require you to pre-pay gratuities if you choose MTD, but we don't mind doing that. Enjoy!

Thank you but I have one other question. Is My Time Dining fleetwide. We think we are going to book The Explorer out of Bayonne.

glad to hear they run it well. My wife and I thought on Carnival that our waitress for Anytime dining was the BEST we ever had, and we had some really good waiters. So I hope this will be a similar experience on RC.

RCI does have MTD but the reviews depend upon the ship.

Some are run better than others and some pax have noted that there have been waits for tables and that unless you reserve for certain times you can't get a table at the time you want. And of course some times are busier than others.

Archived