Ticket price break down

MOHAVE

I'm traveling solo and purchased an 1A cabin. This is my first cruise. For future planning, I'm trying to figure out how the purchase price breaks down. Here is my invoice:

Your Price: $315.00

Taxes and port charges: $298.29

Processing Fee: $24.99

Total: $638.28

When I bought, the web page said my ticket would be $369 and I was told I'd have to pay "Double Occupancy" or some percentage there-of but would not have to pay port charges or taxes for the non-existant second passenger. I'm pleased with my purchase amount but cannot make sense of this invoice. Anybody got a clue how charges are actually made and what cost what?

Thanks a bunch.

I'm traveling solo and purchased an 1A cabin. This is my first cruise. For future planning, I'm trying to figure out how the purchase price breaks down. Here is my invoice:

Your Price: $315.00

Taxes and port charges: $298.29

Processing Fee: $24.99

Total: $638.28

When I bought, the web page said my ticket would be $369 and I was told I'd have to pay "Double Occupancy" or some percentage there-of but would not have to pay port charges or taxes for the non-existant second passenger. I'm pleased with my purchase amount but cannot make sense of this invoice. Anybody got a clue how charges are actually made and what cost what?

Thanks a bunch.

Go to Carnival's site and book the same sailing and conditions. Just don't pay at the end. That will show you the cruiseline price. It may not give you the breakdown you seek as some TA's split our the price different from the cruiseline but you will get the total. I wouldn't use that TA again with that $25.00 booking fee. They get a commission of around 15% of the fare from the cruiseline.

Archived