Sunflower Tours?

sabound

Can anyone give good or bad review as to whether we should book them in Florence.

I know RIL comes HIGHLY recommended, but they are unavailable on our day in port.

Thanks

Absolutely recommend, we used Giovanni last October and had a wonderful day. We did a fly by at Pisa for pictures, a few hours in Florence and finished the day in San Gimignano and back to the ship. We will use him again and you can't go wrong if you chose him as he is delightful and a wonderful host. Happy cruising

Giovanni is awesome. Highly, highly recommend him. He is very professional, knowledgeable and proud of his beautiful country. Plus, he's a nice guy! We did a full day tour with him a couple of years ago starting in Firenze, then to Lucca, Pisa, and Vinci. Our day spent with him was the highlight of our 2 week trip.

I agree with others...Giovanni with Sunflower Tours is a wonderful choice! My then 6 yo daughter and I booked him last October for a tour of Pisa and Lucca. He was knowledgeable, pleasant and professional.

Lucca is a favourite spot of mine with the bicycle tour on the wall and a walk in the charming town!

Have a great holiday:)!

Archived