Price for Zaandam Alaska and using Priceline

joanfred

Guaranteed Balcony on Zaandam for June 18 are now at 1099.00 Anyone think this might go lower? Also has anyone ever booked with Priceline and given hotel certificate? Did this work out OK? Thanks :)

I wouldn't go through Priceline--we actually canceled our September cruise with them because of their poor customer service. I called them initially to ask about the hotel certificate, and was told very specifically that we could use it to book the hotel one night before the cruise and one night after. That's why we booked with them, because that was the only reason I wanted the certificate. Then, a couple of weeks later, I was told that, no, the certificate was only good for consecutive nights. When I explained that the first woman had told me, very clearly and specifically, that we could use one night before and one night after, and that that was why we booked with Priceline her response was, "Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do to make that right for you." Didn't seem like they cared about correct customer service or my business.

Archived