Follies Show on Carnival Legend-Kid friendly?

rover007

Is the Follies show on the Carnival Legend kid friendly? I have 2 daughters ( ages 11 and 14) and was wondering. I dont want them to see or hear anything improper. Any shows they SHOULD NOT See? Comments on the entertainment in general? Thanks for any information!!

Is the Follies show on the Carnival Legend kid friendly? I have 2 daughters ( ages 11 and 14) and was wondering. I dont want them to see or hear anything improper. Any shows they SHOULD NOT See? Comments on the entertainment in general? Thanks for any information!!

Follies/dancers normally are "skimpy" costumes (flesh colored tights are worn), they will see more flesh on the Lido around the pool. IF there was any "off color" jokes normally they are in the Midnight shows with a "comedian" who throws a few "F bombs:eek::eek:" in their family shows. Doesn't do anything for DW & I as we don't need that.

Definitely see The Big Easy, the best production I've ever seen on a cruise ship. Costumes, choreography fabulous. Not the thong-type costumes, just short skirts, maybe some "suggestive" dance moves, nothing worse than prime time television. Also, the juggler had us laughing more than we've laughed in a long long time.

I have not been to any of the R-Rated or adult only shows yet..:D

but as far as the regular shows, I saw or heard nothing that

I would consider to be out of line for kids.

Now ..you may want to realize that there are on Carnival, like everywhere

else, those people who say what they want without care for who is near

them.

There will be the loud mouth drunks, the just plain foul mouths

and the know it all kid, that likes to impress his friends

by being able to drop more F-Bombs than Eddie Murphy.:rolleyes:

I guess I am just trying to say, it can happen anywhere.

btw..the Big Easy was a great show

We just got off the Legend yesterday. The Physical Comedy of Max Winfrey show is not to be missed. My husband and I went to the early show and then let our 4-year-old stay up late for the second show because it was so good. Funny and kid-appropriate, that man is extremely talented and entertaining. Our son is still talking about the show, he loved it.

Archived