Any specials for EPIC bookings?

I would like to book the EPIC for next April or May, but of course I'd like to find some sort of special first ;) Onboard credit or anything, really! I've looked on NCL's website and a few other travel websites, but don't see much out there. Is this just because it's a new ship? Would I be better off waiting a while or just going ahead and booking now?

Thanks!

I booked two Courtyard Villas for the 2 April '11 cruise, and got two great deals, including my military discount on both suites, with a substantial OBC through our PCC at NCL. I got to choose each Villa based on location, two right next to each other, and center of the courtyard;). What I really like is the OBC is set in stone, and any decreases in the price of the Villas prior to final payment, will automatically be applied to my bookings.:) Priceless!:D

Do you have to ask for the OBC? We are booked in a courtyard villa and the best they would do was an AARP discount. I know if we move our booking to a Travel Agent we could get credits, though I'd like to be loyal to NCL since we've called several times with questions, changes, etc.

We've never booked directly with NCL, upsides and downsides. Upside is a greatly reduced price for the cruise from the TA. Upside is better OBC's are offered and compared by TA. (She held off booking this Epic until she found an offer that she liked.)

Downside is you don't get to contact NCL for service on the booking. Downside is you need to be aggressive as the cruise date nears if you're interested in a pay (for) upgrade.

Archived