Help..booked shore excursions don't show anymore

We are booked on the NCL Star for June 12. We booked through Travelocity. I decided to move from an OV to mini suite and made those changes today. Problem is, when I went onto the NCL website to make sure they changed our room (and they did) I noticed that our shore excursions we booked are not showing up as booked anymore. I'm worried we may not get the one's we want now. Anyone else have this problem when you upgraded cabins?

Last Nov on the Dawn we had this very same problem, except it wasn't with us changing cabins. We just had a shore excursion that kept appearing then disappearing. Even after we booked it. I would just call NCL and confirm that it is booked and if they show it booked, don't worry another moment about it. You will be good. 8-)

Like the other posts - call and be sure that they are still booked as we did when this happened to us. What we found is that - yes they were still booked with the excursions that we previously selected, however they were not still for sale. If the excursion is full they won't show up again and you have to call and make changes if necessary. Hope this helps!

I called my TA this morning because you cant call NCL directly if you didn't book with them. They immediately called Ncl and were told that my reservation did not show any excursions booked. My TA got back on the phone with me and asked which ones I booked previously. Within five minutes they were rebooked and now show up. All that worrying for nothing...lol. FYI..if you change cabins make sure your shore excursions get rebooked!! If I hadn't checked we may have lost out. Thank you for all the replies..I love this board.

We are booked on the NCL Star for June 12. We booked through Travelocity. I decided to move from an OV to mini suite and made those changes today. Problem is, when I went onto the NCL website to make sure they changed our room (and they did) I noticed that our shore excursions we booked are not showing up as booked anymore. I'm worried we may not get the one's we want now. Anyone else have this problem when you upgraded cabins?

The same thing happened to me when we upgraded cabins. The excursions we had booked previously were associated with the original cabin, so when that booking got "canceled," so did the excursions. I simply rebooked them online, no problem.

Archived