Snacks on board?

InSouthPark

Wierd question...does Carnival have free "snacks" onboard (maybe on Lido deck)?

I will be traveling with our 3yo DD and she likes to have a snack between meals and we were wondering if there were snack foods available on board or should be bring along our own?

My daughter isn't particularly picky for snacks (pretzels, crackers, etc) but I haven't really be able to figure out if they have any of this kind of stuff on board for free.

Thanks for the replys!

There is food all day in one form or another on the Lido deck. Everything from buffet breakfast though dinner. In between there is pizza, burgers, dogs, fries, tortilla chips with all the goodies. Anymore I really don't see much of the old customary snacks like goldfish, peanuts and pretzels they used to offer....

Room service offers potato chips with sandwiches, maybe they would just send the chips if you ask. They also offer vegetable sticks, grilled cheese sandwiches, and other child friendly options. Cookies or brownies , chocolate cake, cheesecake too. Tipping a dollar or two per order is customary.

Pizza and soft serve ice cream are available 24/7.

If you happen upon an easy-going bartender, he/she may be happy to provide some bar type snacks like pretzels peanuts, Goldfish, etc.

You can take unopened single seving sized boxes of cold cereal from the breakfast buffet if your child likes to munch on that. Fresh fruit is also available at the breakfast buffet and will keep until later.

All of the above are included in the cost of your cruise fare (except room service tipping).

I am sure there are other options I am leaving out. :o

When my kids were around that age, we did bring some of their favorite snacks. At the beginning of the cruise they were usually so excited and were happy to snack on whatever was available. But then towards the end when they were still having a great time but starting to get a little tired and overwhelmed sometimes, it was nice to be able to pull out some of their favorite snacks. We didn't bring a lot, but it was comforting to them to have some of their "normal" snacks.

Archived