embarkation day restaurants

SailAway8

Thanks. I figured as much but since you can't get into alternative dining restaurants on lines like Celebrity or Princess on the first day I figured I'd better check.

Now we just need to decide which restaurant to choose!

I'm also a newbie on NCL (Epic in October) and have a couple of questions regarding breakfast and lunch at the speciality restaurants, such as Cagneys. Are they available for all guests or just suite guests? I did a search for sample menus and the breakfast menu I saw for Cagneys looked great.

Also is there a charge for breakfast and lunch (I know there's a charge for dinner)?

Is there a good link for current menus available at the various restaurants? I know they may be different for the Epic, but it's fun to check them out as it adds to the anticipation.

Thanks.

I'm also a newbie on NCL (Epic in October) and have a couple of questions regarding breakfast and lunch at the speciality restaurants, such as Cagneys. Are they available for all guests or just suite guests? I did a search for sample menus and the breakfast menu I saw for Cagneys looked great.

Also is there a charge for breakfast and lunch (I know there's a charge for dinner)?

Is there a good link for current menus available at the various restaurants? I know they may be different for the Epic, but it's fun to check them out as it adds to the anticipation.

Thanks.

They are not normally open during the day. The Cagney's menu you saw was for suite and VIP guests only on the other ships. Suite breakfast will be in the Epic Club on the Epic. No charge for suite guest.

Occasional they will open a specialty restaurant for lunch on a sea day and there would be a cover

Archived