News and Chat Edition 2

ekco

Blimey!! I thought you'd both been quiet this weekend.

RR, your dad's mates wedding!! How old is he then? :D:D

Jan

Read it again...still makes sense to me :rolleyes:

All I said was? I was being a taxi (dad) (dads taxi) Cheap at half the price even when he said how much for the petrol..doesnt matter

Read it again...still makes sense to me :rolleyes:

All I said was? I was being a taxi (dad) (dads taxi) Cheap at half the price even when he said how much for the petrol..doesnt matter

ha, ha, ha, now it makes sense.:D:D. I thought it was some old geezer getting married, complete with zimmer.:eek:

Jan

Oh all right, I'm the thicko tonight!:D:D don't rub it in. Have you ordered your DJ yet?

Jan

No you're not the only thicko! What with going to work and thinking we wouldn't take one for Red Sea with son coming with us, I'd forgotten all about it.

Berwyn

No you're not the only thicko! What with going to work and thinking we wouldn't take one for Red Sea with son coming with us, I'd forgotten all about it.

Berwyn

Better get some beauty sleep and recharge the brain cells I think.lol.:D:D

Jan

Now started to print (st George cross) on my own White England "t" shirts ready for the WC on the IE :p

Island Escape 2010

Eng.gif

You're going to wear it in the toilet then?:D:D

Jan

Sitting here with the patio doors wide open ..repairing a PC (no Jan it's not a Public Convenience) :p

This is more like the warm weather I like :D can't wait for the cruise now..now the sun has been on my back..her indoors got burnt today :eek: down on her allotment.

Sitting here with the patio doors wide open ..repairing a PC (no Jan it's not a Public Convenience) :p

This is more like the warm weather I like :D can't wait for the cruise now..now the sun has been on my back..her indoors got burnt today :eek: down on her allotment.

Ooh!! Sounds painful. I hope you've got some cream to rub on.

If you could learn to repair Public conveniences you'd be really handy on board when the toilets go down.

Berwyn

Mama Mia, here I go again!! Got my tickets today for the Liverpool Echo Arena show on June 6, been waiting 7 months.:D:D

Cloudy here but mild today.

Jan

RR's hogging all the sun

Berwyn

Saw your reply to Tina from America on the other forum. I read it this morning and couldn't make head nor tail of it. I thought "Berwyn will know what to say" and voila!! you did.:)

2 weeks on Sunday to Mama Mia, I love going to Liverpool. One of my ancestors named Robert Lewin was a minister in the dissenters church in the late 1700's, originally from London. We went last year to an open day at The Ancient Chapel where he is buried and happened upon a huge food fair in the park (Sefton I think), What a great atmosphere everyone just sitting on the grass having a nice time, good food and music as well.:D

Jan

Archived