RCI to have 3D Movies on three ships

cruzincrazi

3D movies give me a headache, and besides that, I have better things to do on a cruise than see movies... although, those ships have such horrible itineraries with so many days at sea, that perhaps I would be so bored that I would have to watch a movie!

3D movies give me a headache, and besides that, I have better things to do on a cruise than see movies... although, those ships have such horrible itineraries with so many days at sea, that perhaps I would be so bored that I would have to watch a movie!

I used to feel the same way, however, the new 3D is totally different. No problem with headache or eye pain. You really should give it another try (maybe at home since you don't want to use your ship time for that. :))

Kellie

I used to feel the same way, however, the new 3D is totally different. No problem with headache or eye pain. You really should give it another try (maybe at home since you don't want to use your ship time for that. :))

Kellie

I have seen several of the new movies in the new 3D... still gives me a headache.

And seriously... is it necessary to have a 3D television??? Come on! What happened to actually getting out and SEEING the beauty of the world around us, instead of some computer animated universe?

I have seen several of the new movies in the new 3D... still gives me a headache.

And seriously... is it necessary to have a 3D television??? Come on! What happened to actually getting out and SEEING the beauty of the world around us, instead of some computer animated universe?

OK, OK, you tried it.:) And I agree about the 3D televisions. I personally don't plan to spend any time watching movies on my vacation, but my hubby loves to. We have booked our first balcony for our next cruise so I can enjoy reality while he watched rerun movies on the ship tv.

For those who have cruised on lines that have the big screens over the pool decks: is the volume really loud? Can you still relax, read a book, or have a conversation with someone next to you? I have a feeling this would ruin a relaxing part of my vacation if they were blaring movies over the pool deck all the time.

They don't show the movies all the time!

Yes, they are loud, but generally are shown after dark.

Don't know what happens if you have a room near the area. That could be a major pain.

I had not thought of that! I guess that is another reason to hand pick your cabin!

Archived