Josh Waitzman CD

BcIcemen

Yes we have sailed with Josh aka "big sexy" and he is great!! Friendly, entertaining and so far our favorite CD!

He is currently on the Dream. We just returned on Saturday. He was alright as as far as Cds go -- not bad, not great -- but then, we don't cruise based upon who the CD is.

And a photo of Josh to assist with this thread . . .

1091498550_AeUR4-L.jpg

'tis a good guy.

Just got off the Dream this past Saturday and I loved me some "Big Sexy"!! He and his staff were great.. I had a blast.. and this pic must be old.. he has slimmed down some since this was taken..

I've had the wonderful pleasure of having Josh as my CD twice now and he's a delight! Always takes the time to say Hi to folks and is extremely approachable. He and his GF were also guest on our Miracle cruise last Feb (he stepped up to fill in for Malcom who went on vacation the following cruise) and we got to go on an excursion with them.

He's one of the best in the business and you'll be constantly laughing. You'll be in GREAT hands. I'm jealous!

We just got off the Dream with Josh. He was a very friendly guy who made attempts to attend whatever he could. He even came by our group photo shoot for a bit but had to get going to another activity. If you get a chance to meet him, he will remember who you are throughout the cruise. Have fun.

• 1 month later...

Big Sexy was our CD on our very first cruise in October. I truly believe that he played a major role in making our cruise unforgettable. He is always out and about and is not (from what I have heard of other CD's) one who just makes his appearances when he's required.

I don't recall how he got his nickname, however he is more of a slender sexy now as he has lost a significant amount of weight.

YOu will love cruising with him.

• 2 weeks later...

We had Big Sexy as ACD on the Freedom in Jan 2009. He was awesome. We enjoyed attending any event he hosted. We were a group of eight friends and we still always talk about him and how much he "made" our cruise

Love, love, love Josh! We have sailed with in 3-4 times. He is approachable and goes out of his way for guests. We sailed last with him in October - he looks amazing having lost close to 100 lbs.......he really does not like the "Big Sexy" tag anymore...........he definitely could just be "Sexy Josh"!

Enjoy!

I will agree with everything everyone has said about Josh. We sailed with him on the Dream in Nov. and truly made our cruise unforgetable. We also enjoyed his assistant George. We had sailed with him before and it was fun sailing with him again. It's nice when you see a familiar face, when you get onboard.

• 9 months later...
Love, love, love Josh! We have sailed with in 3-4 times. He is approachable and goes out of his way for guests. We sailed last with him in October - he looks amazing having lost close to 100 lbs.......he really does not like the "Big Sexy" tag anymore...........he definitely could just be "Sexy Josh"!

Enjoy!

I know your post was a few months ago, but i don't think that's true at all. He seems to embrace it.....take a look at what he posted on his facebook page today.

He was alright as as far as Cds go -- not bad, not great -- but then, we don't cruise based upon who the CD is.

DITTO! I will add that I hated how much he talked over the intercom...always going over what was going on around the ship, which we could read in the Fun Times for ourselves.

Archived