Early Saver Question...

Had to change our sailing dates from August to October.. Worked out great for us, a ton cheaper and we were able to book under early saver. My question is, if we sail out on October 17th, what happens if the price drops the week before we sail? Will there still be enough time to put in for an OBC?

Thanks

Had to change our sailing dates from August to October.. Worked out great for us, a ton cheaper and we were able to book under early saver. My question is, if we sail out on October 17th, what happens if the price drops the week before we sail? Will there still be enough time to put in for an OBC?

Thanks

Yes. You have until two days before you sail to make a claim. If you do not receive a response before you leave, call the carnival reps and ask them to make the changes while you are on the phone. Some will, some won't. But if you keep calling you will probably get someone to help you.

I have read here that they are not supposed to make the changes, but there were several times they made the adjustments to my booking while I was on the phone.

Thanks

Under Early Saver You can file claim for price drops up to 2 business days before sailing. ken

Archived